Tuesday, December 19

091217 Little Bits of Sam's Farewell

For the time I was staying outside with them for 4 weeks seems long but it's short enough to become a memories. When I knew that my aunt was going for two weeks holiday I was keen to stay outside for longer period. I am planning to spend my time with them as much as possible. 



This was the day I called in my childcare center that I was sick and unable to work. I was really tired mentally and physically tired of working at night. My mind couldn't bear it. I had a relax day whole day a good rest and spend my time with them bunch. I definitely felt that I've changed in these period of time. I speak out more than I usually do. Worked up all those unnecessary stuff that makes me tired enough.  


Wasn't in my usual self throughout the entire stay with them. Nonetheless we had our amazing day, small lunch or anything would be enough for me. So blessed with these people around me 💓


Had our last brunch with Sam before his flight with him in the afternoon. Time seems to past by so fast, they were heading to other places to meet up with few people before he flies off, as so we took off and head to our own destination before we sent them to the airport. 





As so time comes and we head to airport. They soon fly off. I was kinda sad because it means some part of our life changes. It took me a few days to grasp the changes. As soon as one week was gone & he was back from the trip it made me realized it was not the same. Small changes but I'm not sure if our relationship changed or not, because I felt different again this time. I wasn't sure but a little changes between us as well. The little bits between us we commonly have increases a lot. I wonder he knew but he probably do. Let us not changes yet, because I will never be ready when I least or expected. 


Till then,
Cheers & God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment