Thursday, October 19

260817 Fremantle Market

These was my third time went to Perth with friends. Since we were having holiday. Not really a holiday. It was a short escape for us. After our hectic August Birthday Bash on Monday, we head to Perth city on Friday. I wasn't even sure why we were going. It wasn't even holiday. But the short escape was all worth it. Me and Nurool went to Perth early in the morning by bus so we can met up with her sister in the airport, the others start their car in the afternoon after work. And met up in the hostel. 

After we met up with Nurool's sister we head straight to our hostel for a rest. Luckily the area we stayed over was near to some restaurant and IGA. We bought some food and had dinner there. While we were waiting for the guys to arrived we head out for a short walk at night to have a take away for them since they will be arriving around 9pm. As so we had our good rest and nothing plan ahead.


The next day I followed the guys to go take car from a friend. I didn't follow Nurool because she was planning to go for shopping. I wasn't keen in shopping for these trip. Just solely enjoy and relax. Following the guys was the best decision! I was able to eat Nasi Lemak again! Craving totally satisfied. Then we had to go find a car wash to clean the shit out of the car. It was a horror! When we saw the car it was totally dusty, messy and horrible condition. Well after all the cleaning drama we head to met up with Nurool and her sister.


This was my third time to Fremantle, the first time was during Christmas day last year, so it wasn't even open, went there just for a sight seeing. The second time we went there was our Rottness Island trip, evening time, most of the shop we closed that time only restaurant but luckily we witness amazing parade that night. As so this was my third time! Full of tourist in the market but we got to really look over the whole Fremantle properly and ended up with tons of photo. 











The weather was pretty chill in the morning and afternoon but when the sun started to set, its getting kinda cold. We enjoyed our day strolling around the market and tried their local seafood. When the night comes we decided to eat dinner nearby. We all had our separate dinner. I followed the guys for vietnamese food while the girls go for Nando's again. Wasn't into chicken that night HAHA. We all head back very tired and ready for bed. All of us were only look forward to all the photo on that day. We all talked and had a really great night. 

Not to mention I bought Lang Leav books! Nurool and her sister were laughing at me being the soft heart inside but looking tough outside. Anyone who really knows me understand what my personality is. Being tough outside was the only way to cover up my vulnerability. It's a way for me to protect myself from harm. But I'm glad they love me for who I am and supported me constantly. 💓💓💓



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment