Sunday, August 13

210517 Bulan Ramadan House Party

This year Hari Puasa came early. Everyone were fasting at the first week of June. So Nurool decided to do a Bulan Ramadan House Party and invite few of her friends over to her house for lunch. So we helped her prepared and cook some delicious food. 



Not to mention amazing dessert section for all of us! 


Korean fried chicken from Moon & Minji.


Chef in making! 😁




I'm the BBQ chef! 





After all the party ended I had a short nap before I head to work in the Indian Restaurant. It was pretty much tiring and awesome day. After I finished work we went back to Nurool house to continue our leftover feast. And play some fireworks while we can. It was just as nice to have them in my life. A very simple and casual event but part of our memories. 💓



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment