Saturday, June 10

290417 BBQ Day & Sunset Walk

This was definitely an overdue long post. Long story short, 260617 marks the day my uncle passed away. It was a sudden shocked for us. We all knew he was unwell and was ready to go to Perth for minor operation. However due to sudden cardiac arrest/ heart attack he couldn't make it to through his minor surgery on May. It was a despair and sad day for us. I got the news after my aunt picked me up from my friends house. I was real calm when I heard the news because I haven't really absorb everything into my mind. All I was wondering why it happened?? I just couldn't get right through my head. Everything was in confusion. 

The next day(270617) I went to work at the Chinese Restaurant. I was calm when I head to work but as soon as I saw my friends I broke down in front of my them because I can't keep it together. I was real sad and mentally exhausted but I keep myself busy with work after a short while of crying. Afterwards I went to childcare for my next shift, keeping myself busy again to distract my mind, luckily the kids were good that time and keep me happy and entertained. While I was taking the bus home I received a message from one of my friend that I wanted to hear from the most. When I received his message it made me cried again because I need him by my side at that time. But because I refused to let him know what had happen he only got the news later. He ensure I was okay, I called and talked to him on the phone, he was trying to cheer me up and keep me on track. He was all I need to calm my mind. 

Not only that, the 3rd day(280617) after uncle passed away, a lot of problem arise, it was unexpected. All we can do was to wait and wait. Getting our mind and things sort out one by one. I can only be there for my aunt, to support her emotionally and ensure she had her meals. It was hard on both of us, but my aunt suffered the most. 

After a few days(290617) of grasping of what was happening, we kinda let loose a bit especially me. As I couldn't do much. Even tho I can't help much but I need to breathe and take a short break from staying at home for days. I decided to join back the BBQ session when I declined back then. I went to town by myself, walk around the town before I meet up with them on the beach. 





Had the most filling and scrumptious meal with them. It was a great day for BBQ session and we took few photos and enjoy the sunny day beside the beach. They made me calm and happy at the same time. Distract my mind and ensuring I'm alright.






After the BBQ session, one of the Aunty offered to send me home. But it was still too early for me. Because I wasn't ready to go home yet. So I went to shopping and go to one of our friend's house to get his bike. We were planning to do biking but I decided to work at night instead. He was kind enough to spend some time with me beside the beach, practicing his photography skill. It was funny, chill and calm day for me. I'm so thankful for him to stay by my side. He's definitely one of the best gem I've met. Taking a deep breath and distract myself with work and company was worth it. So blessed to have bunch of family and friends to support us while we were fragile and despair. So blessed and grateful despite unexpected circumstances problem arise.


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment