Monday, July 4

Confidence is the key

I have settled down in Geraldton WA since Wednesday. Its been quite a thing for me. I mean I'm in a culture shock mode. I'm not used to the people so friendly, hugging & kissing me all the time. It has only been 4 days since I've settled down. So I might take time to really get used to it. And I prepared myself for having a hard time saying please and thank you. LOL I am just not into talking. Aussie people really like to talk. I just can't get a decent conversation to even slip into their converse. I am terrible and having a hard time. I can hardly remember any name when they introduce themselves. Not to mention my voice tend to changed when I talk in English. 





Went to visit my school on the second day in Geraldton. I mean I'm already going around the town asking for job. I really love the environment at my college but student was so much younger than I anticipated. Where are those damn decent age people like me?? Either their students were young or the teachers were old enough to become my grandparents. 





Their supermarket selection is fresh and have a lot of varieties. I haven't had the time to really look into each and every item that was on display. So maybe one day when I'm free I can take my time to really explore their item that they have. Their price was extremely cheap when it is on special sales. As long as I don't convert everything to Malaysian Ringgit, then it is cheap. HAHA


Oh and I'm trying my best to keep control of my food intake. They love to eat. I mean junk food from chips to sweets to ice cream to cereal. OMG Trying to say no every time even coffee or tea. MAIGOD. Been eating as healthy as I can right now, so I won't have to deal with weight issues. As long as its on special sales my aunt tend to grab food that she can't even finish it off.  The trolley above are madness! I could barely finish it off even for two months.

What I'm trying to do now is to say no every time my aunt ask me what I want to buy or eat. Cause we need to have major food stock clearance. I saw lots of expired canned food still sitting on the shelf. Not to mention 2 big fridge full with lots of leftover food & frozen product. I think I need to clear that up soon. So my aunt won't store overdue food in the fridge. HAHA Major fridge makeover LOL

I'm loving this place better and hope to get better used to it. I really love this relax and easy going lifestyle here so much better than KK. Not a busy town, so calm and simple place to relax and enjoy here. So far so good. Trying my best to communicate and enjoy their lifestyle better.



Till then,
Cheers & God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment