Wednesday, July 27

1st Month in Geraldton

Hey guys! Its been awhile since I've update my life in Geraldton! I've been busy with school and work. Actually I'm way too free. I work at least 3 to 4 times a week for 2 to 3 hours. It was one hell of work. Waitress work in Aussie is not easy job. They use glass/ ceramic from cups to plates, not to mention thick stainless steel cutlers. It was heavy as hell. Back in KK all restaurant uses plastic plates and cup so it is so much lighter and easy to carry back and forth.


As for my school, I went to class only on every Monday and Tuesday. I thought I need to attend class every fucking day because I have fucking 18 units to complete for this certificate III course in 6 MONTHS. But as soon as I started class it was actually all online assessment work. I go to school for theory online assessment and workplace assessment at Childcare center. So basically I can just do all my theory assessment at home and left out difficult ones for school. The most awesome part of Childcare course is I DON'T HAVE FUCKING EXAM!!!! Praise the Lord! HAHAHA 

I am sure that everyone in KK who took this course would curse me. If I were to take this course in KK I probably stress myself up with the final exam. What's the point of forcing oneself remember all chapters when I will definitely forget everything. Well good thing is IDGAF about other's course right now. 


Well I've been eating healthy lately. Not sure real healthy or not. But as long as my weight is still the same I don't give a shit. I need to get lots of nutrition during this winter time. THANK YOU CHEAP AVOCADO! The weather is so cold right here and I don't drink as much water as back then. I could gulp up to 2 liters everyday, but now I couldn't even reach 1 liter per day. Not to mention the weather here is so dry, I put twice a day lotion doesn't work much either. 


Anyway, its been real good lately. I don't feel stress but bored sometimes. I couldn't find a decent friend at school. Maybe it's gonna take longer time. Inconsistent schedule for my course and I only saw some of my classmate once a week. So not much of friendly way to make friends. I just can't wait for my workplace assessment to start next week or sometime. Gonna deal with kids soon. Can't wait. 



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment