Wednesday, May 4

What is your calling from God??

Its been a full of event week for me. As I went back to class last week to resume my session for IELTS class. My exam is around the corner! Its kinda nerve wrecking for me. I've been feeling really tired lately. I think its because I've been going to bed almost around 11.30pm. Not good for health to begin with tho. Now that my holiday is over for now. I'm gonna move forward and go with the plan right now.


By the way we went to Kaamatan Festival Mass at Holy Family Church, Telipok! There's lots of people gathered as it was a big celebration. Everyone gather from different diocese church and participate this lively event! For us we just went there and enjoy ourselves the most. 
 

Getting few tanned line along way. It was scorching hot in the afternoon. We drank beer and have lots of a laugh as well. We had few talk with one of my church mate. He broke with his girlfriend. Oh well its life. Its been lively for the day as well. Catching up and talking was awesome.  



Anyway we went to church yesterday to witnessed ordination of Deacon Joshua which is now a Priest. This ordination mass was totally different from the usual mass. It was God's calling and miracle that makes it happened. I was really blessed to witness such wonderful ordination. The entire mass was so peaceful and calmed. I also read the article about how Father Joshua heard his calling from God. It felt so magical and mystery at the same time. 

I even had a little chat with God while I was witnessing. I was asking and thinking about it along the mass ordination. And so I do realized my calling. My calling was not to become sister. HAHA It was helping people that in need.  When I was admitted to hospital I was so calmed and relax even tho I'm feeling sick. Ever since all I was thinking is how to get to work in hospital. Along way during the ordination I saw two people who did sign language who is deaf for the entire ordination. I felt so amazed by it, felt so encouraging and moved. 

And so I've been thinking to work in hospital & decided to continue this feeling with partake as volunteer in any hospital when I go to Perth for further studies. I mean its a big thing for me, as I can see and experience first hand. Another choice is, if I am not able to pass for my IELTS I will go for physiotherapy course so that I am able to work in hospital. As for now I'm going for childcare course in Perth. It was a big decision and cost a lot of money. But I really want to get a closer look in foreign country. I might be able to experience something I've never tried before. 

As to saying my calling from God is working in hospital but it doesn't mean in future would be the same. For now I will go to this direction with God's guide. Guidance from Him will definitely brings a fruitful outcome. Did you guys hear your inner calling? Are you doing what you love? Find it, look for it, if not seek into it. 



Till then,
Cheers & God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment