Tuesday, July 22

Turn over a new leaf

It was kinda stress out knowing that I have to woke up early in time to get ready for work. I miss being jobless but I know being jobless is a piece of shit in life. I can't be a jobless woman for the rest of my life. I have to earn some money. Save up and spend the entire thing out of it. Now that I've started going back into the society again I'm feeling energized. 

First day of work was pretty okay. I'm learning new terms and adjusting into a new environment again its like turn over a new leaf. Slowly getting up the pace I have right now. I feel so much better with work. I can concentrate and I can learn more. I hope I'm getting the same work load I have right now so the time pass by wouldn't be so difficult for me. 

Being busy with work really distract me from slacking off and of course its like forgetting all the bad memories or being depressed. I think I'm loving the job I have right now but I'm not sure in the future but I hope I will. 

I will try to get back to my blogging as well so you guys wouldn't miss out anything I'm doing right now. My purpose of life is to work, earn, travel and photography. So in the mean time I'm leaving my photography career aside but instead a hobbies. I only accept photography business when I'm offered. I'm not going to sell hard core promoting like crazy through advert. I'm doing photography as passion that I love. So when I have the chance to do it I will bring out professional outcomes to my customer. 

I am also constantly improving myself in different aspect of life, work and passion. I don't want to become helpless and depressed again. Being that makes me so low and sick. I'm still young. I may not be able to endure the hardship in the past but I'm sure I will be better in the future. Working hard right now. I hope I myself won't give up so fast. I still have many years to learn and improve. 



Till then,
Cheers & God Bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment