Tuesday, November 26

I-city Night life

Staying whole afternoon till night for all the visit from Snow Walk3D Art Trick and going to blog about the wax museum as well btw. The best part was the night view, it was actually LED lights. It was really gorgeous and pretty. Mesmerizing night.  







We rode sky walk to enjoy the view and LED lights more better.
And I freaked out caused it felt like it was going to collapse anytime
and I have phobia with height as well :X











It was really gorgeous and pretty feels like Christmas already! How I wish I was holding hand with my love ones under the bright lights (I feel so despo right now) Its really an amazing view and place to just enjoy looking at all the pretty lights around. 



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment