Monday, October 28

Somersby Apple Cider

Really random post before I post about my trip at KL.
Got tons to blog about KL trip.
Anyway, I finally get to tried out Somersby Apple Cider!

 
This is best serve with ice or without ice itself. 
It basically taste like Zapple if you can recall the taste.
But this one has 4.5% alcohol.
So its basically not suitable for kids.


I really like the taste so much but it contains artificial alcohol.
So I'm allergic to it. wtf
I'm allergic to artificial alcohol especially beer type.
I can gulp as much wine without even drunk 
but this beer type alcohol makes me drunk with 3 to 4 sip -.-
If I drink more than that my allergic start to react. #FAIL
Anyway do try out since it taste good!
Available at City Grocery, Suria KK



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless


2 comments: