Saturday, September 7

Fruit Monster

Finaaaaalllyyyy a food post again. I have nothing to blog lately so I might as well just blog about food again. This has been a long waited food post. Cause I've been eagerly to tried out fruit monster located at Lintas. Finally I tried out. Their menu was really normal and those typical restaurant that offers on the menu. 


Carrie ordered stir fried chicken with vege for Rm10.90
 I like the cabbage the most! It was juicy and crunchy!





I ordered Baked cheese lamb spaghetti for Rm13+


I don't prefer this cause the Lamb was marinated with baking soda before, so the taste is bland.
The spaghetti sauce is sour. Overall I don't really like it, not as good as told. 
But their specialties is on dessert. Hadn't had the time to try out their dessert yet!
Cause we're making No Bake Cheese Cake at night! Going to blog about it soon! 
Stay tuned!☺


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment