Monday, May 20

Taiwan Day 5

Oh if you haven't read my previous post! 

Okay Day 5 (27/03/2013) in Taiwan marked the most memorable day for me (everyone actually), cause on the way back to Taichung which was going to North side, we experience to most terrifying things. EARTHQUAKE!!!!!! RUNNNNNNN!!!! DAFUQ!!! SCARED DIE US (not really actually hahaha) 

We're stopping by at the Resting Station while we're heading toward North side of Taichung and earthquake occurred. When I was buying some snack at the shop the whole scene was like shaking it was 3.6 to 4 Magnitude. WTF!!!!! 

My reaction while I was in the shop was like nothing, I was thinking why the refrigerator was moving, and the next thing I saw was the lights of the ceiling were moving. Before I notice I was happily following the flow of the earthquake wave. HAHAHA After that, I notice its an earthquake. LOL

Anyway after all this ruckus, news apparently became super efficient. We watch news in the bus. HAHA And on our way we arrived at a wine factory. 


When we arrived at the wine factory, the smells is so strong. 
Instead of smelling like wine I smell like Tia da Jiu (for wine bruise/ massage) 




 
There's a souvenir shop selling loads of wine product and food that is made from wine. We tried out their popsicle on a cold weather! Oh and the earthquake hasn't stop yet. We even felt the shake at the wine factory as well. 


Then we headed for lunch at with these amazing view! 
I totally forgot the place's name. -.-



   
Then we headed to Pu Li Village or something something ( totally forgot & I can't read my own writing on the note I've written wtf) You can read the chinese words I've taken on the picture below anyway. haha


They are the 4th generation of the Sau Xing tribes (similar to Iban, Bajau). They gave a few speech and introduction of lingzi (expensive fungi). They also did some explanation towards their population and culture. The original pure blood Sau Xing tribe left around 100++ people.

Their relation were pretty close and unable to married each other cause its like marrying your close cousin. The point is they say the mother must kept on having babies/kids non stop to make sure their generation is pass down. wtf.


Anyway after all these boring explanation and their selling point we headed to Sun Moon Lake 日月潭 (Google finally get the correct chinese lol) Amazing scenery, and we rest at the stall since its visiting temple again. Boring. haha





Near by the Sun Moon Lake there's a Peacock Garden. We manage to take few picture.






Finally at night we went for own dinner at Yi Chong Night Market and shopping as well. Tried out their delicacies Beef Noodles ( pic on the last post :P) , catching up with the news on the restaurant about the earthquake. LOL. Kinda serious in certain places. 

We shop shop shop and shop, this place has more cheaper stuff than other night market. Managed to shop a lot here and bought stuff for my friends. hahaha Oh we already got fed up with their food already. Either its too oily or the same thing. Anyway we still have fun especially sight seeing. 


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment