Thursday, April 18

Taiwan Day 1

Finally I have the time to blog about my trip to Taiwan! The day before vacation I blog about some tips on Things You Should & Shouldn't Bring during your vacation. You'll can take a look :D So basically I'm so excited about this trip! I've been waiting for years. Now my dreams come true. LOL 

So we basically fly off on Saturday evening, our flight was on 5.40pm and we arrived at the airport around 3.40pm, we're still early tho even we're the last one to arrive. LOL


This time we took MAS, comfy place and there's MP3 as well which sucks big time. Anyway its been ages since I've fly with MAS, when Airasia started we stop buying ticket from MAS. :(


The new renovated airport is HUGE!! and empty and boring except that there's starbucks & elevator to play with. LOL We went on board on time, no delay, amazing scenery in the airplane especially the sunset! Breathtaking view! Its a 3 hour flight. 



Most anticipating of the year >>>> Meals on board. LOL After I heard that we're flying with MAS, I'm so happy cause we get food. ITS SO GOOD! I miss it already. *drools* I asked for sweet & sour fish noodle! Oh and they forget to serve us bread. Personally waited for the bread so I can take picture. My mom and aunt didn't get the bread at all. POOR SERVICE! 

Upon arrival at International TaoYuan Airport guess who I saw on Immigration??? I saw CHRISTOPHER LEE!!!! DAFUQQQQ!!! He even smile back at us!! :D *melts* ♥♥♥ My first ever starstruck experienced!!! (His wife is not with him, maybe go to Taiwan for work) 


Don't let the movie/ drama deceived by his appearance! In person he look SO MUCH YOUNGER than in the drama and VERY TALL as well!  At luggage point we're basically standing next to each other! I'm so shy to take picture with him. Now thinking back I felt so stupid and regret much of not taking picture with him! KILL ME LOL. 

Back on the trip's topic, we travel approximately 1 hours of road trip from airport to our hotel. Near by our hotel there's a night market, so we basically went there after the tour guide told us about the way to the market. This market is typically small not the major one. So we tried out the food there.


BBQ Sausage & Pork, Squid, and loads more!


Juice corner, Taiwan is famous for their juice beside than Bubble Ice Tea


Pan Fried oyster omelet 


Kids and adult as well play fish catching! Looks so fun and it reminds me of Japanese people * read a lot of manga before so don't judge me :P * There's a lot of youngster walking in the night market, enjoying food and some entertainment there. Its quite fun. First night was fun, cause we're very energetic and amazed by the people around there. We went back to our hotel around 12pm midnight getting our rest and end our amazing night! 

P/S : This is just the 1st day trip so please anticipated for more since we went for 8 days trip. :)

Till then,
Cheers and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment