Friday, August 17

Leo Daily Horoscope, Friday, 17 August 2012

"The New Moon in your sign is best interpreted as a special celestial invitation. It is addressed to you personally. You can accept it on your own behalf, but you can’t really pass it on to anyone else. It is the cosmos saying, ‘Take a good look at your current situation. Ask yourself, what does this mean? And is there anything that I ought to be doing to make things better? Then recognise that you are doing all you can and are actually fully entitled to relax.’ That is the only message that you now need to take on board."

I decided to read my horoscope for today's date. Which was my birthday. I some how understand or neither understand it. 

Will be updating personal blog tomorrow about my birthday :D 
Have a good day. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment