Saturday, August 18

I'm Officially 20

Yes, yesterday was my Birthday. I live in this world for 20 years. More years to go before I'm dead. hahaha I took a day off just because I want to have a fun, relax and a happy Birthday. Why torturing myself working and doing work all day long!? So I've planned earlier with friends so we could hang out on my Birthday.
I went back to school, looking around and met up with a few friends.

We went to Suria. I don't know why this place became the most preferred place among others but I myself love this place because it's new and clean. haha



In the end we decided to go Sushi Tei for lunch. What not!? Enjoying good meal with friends. We talk, we laugh, we eat, we drink, we smile, we spray perfumes under the table, we watch short video(ewww) hahaha.
We have so much fun even though it's only just for a few hours together.

Last but not least it's a must to take picture in the toilet!! This is how girls do. Take picture in toilet, typical Malaysian. hahaha




I love this picture 



We also did some shopping, which all girls do. No one can resist sales during festive or holiday. Sales are everywhere. While continuing our shopping we would definitely buy drinks from Ochado.


I personally love their Roasted Milk Tea with Red Bean Azuki + pearls. Once a while having Ochado is the best. We went home early that day since it would be a massive traffic jam, that is what we assumed. But it turned out unexpected. The traffic flow is quite smooth since most of them went back to their perspective kampung to celebrate Hari Raya.



She's the one that brings me every where we go. Drove us back and forth to the destination.
Such a straight forward person yet a bad tempered person. Very clever person indeed. 
If you give her a bad impression she'll definitely hate you. hahaha
Nothing can stop her unless you have a good persuasive. 
I think I'm the only one that can handle and stand her temper. haha

She's the one that brings laughter the most because the way she talk.
She loves to have self shot no matter where, when and how!
A little mixture of childish, naive, and also a clever person but a little bit, no I think half of the
laziness is always there to accompany her. haha

This our last one shot perfect photo before Diana walk off from the car  


No comments:

Post a Comment